The low road and the High Road

While staying in Didcot has been a wonderful relaxing time with friends we have managed to get to London to visit the Museum of Natural History. Have a look at this T-Rex, D!

After Christmas we als travelled to Manchester to visit Nagma's family. It was great to see where she had grown up and the people that surrounded her before she was swept away by young Phillip. We walked about the inner city, had a look about the Trafford Centre, saw the rebuilding that was done after the IRA bombing and went to MOSI
We went up in the Big wheel and Samir's jaw just dropped at it all- I think he had a fine time. I was lucky enough, as there was no room in the manger, to score another hotel room for a couple of days there and so had time to escape by myself down to see ST TRINIANS at the local cinema one night. Both S and P would approve of that.


But the highlight of travelling to Manchester apart from some time spent up on the Moors was The Museum of Science and Industry as it featured an exhibition on Britains most important legitimate export-......










Doctor Who!!!!!!!!Above you can see me with the Face of Boe (or Captain Jack to his friends). You can also see that I am modelling my nice new jacket and the shirt Nagma gave me for Christmas.

On the way back from Manchester Phillip took me up onto the moors and the peak country to where he used to rockclimb and its bleak but beautiful austerity reminded me of Otago and at the same time prepared me for my journey north.


Comments

Popular Posts