Every detail counts but the trees in the forest......

With the job now finished for a time, Thursday is given over to all those annoying details that leave you a bit breathless.

There is a trail of footprints before me, shiny water forced from under the sand. It leads to a vast blue blushing ocean which, at once conceals, that which every wave reveals.

I am caught, twixt land and sea, wishing at once to run and yet feeling all those I leave behind- a pain superb.

I am thankful to all those who filled my last few days here with such pleasure- to J,A & P for the movie, M for the letter, S & M for the comedy (and H) and the drama- it weren't so bad after all- full bouquets to a wonderfully commited cast, some lovely images and a tired boy not able to concentrate enough, sorry. To T, D, D, P, B, and all those other great people at work who allowed me to go out on a high- a huge thanks, see you all next year

I go now to bring battle to the bank, to sit heavily on the bags, to organise getting to the airport and to bravely step where no Grimsstar has been before-


cue theme music



and credits.....

Comments

Popular Posts