Sometimes I wonder how we manage to navigate this new world of constant information interference and technology manipulation- I know I want it all to be very simple- preferably across a table, face to face in total ignorance of anything happening outside of our direct experience.

No luck I'm afraid.

I find myself constantly surfing a middle aged wave of befuddlement. Lately I am following the blogs I choose- a growing number I'm afraid- getting on top of using Google groups, more or less successfully, musing on Facebook and generally both in love with a more widely dispersed world and wishing that even little mistakes were not as annoying as they seem.

Above is the news story that followed The Investigator on TV One- do you think it suggests a slow news night- it was preceded by an item about the fact that no-one won lotto- or is it just another transparent piece of promotion for the channels shows.

I just thought it was cool I made the News- without committing any crime of outraging the celebrity crowd.

Comments

Popular Posts