Projects, projects projects

Well this week has been quite busy and me liddle hed is spinning.

I have just put together a provisional budget for our project "Burning Epiphanies" which is a digital feature that Doug and I are keen to see on its feet- but raising $NZ135,000 to do it is a daunting task. We will of course continue trying to do irrespective of the budget but need to beg, borrow and steal as much help as we can from those (long-suffering) about us.

I have also been asked to collaborate on another project getting underway so things this year are on the up'n'up. Further I am trying to finalise my research proposal to begin my post-grad work and that is proving both satisfying, fascinating and frustrating in nearly equal measure- so here's hoping it settles soon.

As you can imagine with it being sevens (rugby to the people outside NZ) weekend here in Wellington so the city is chocker. So many sane Wellingtonians have gone away for the weekend or are laying low- a good time for the thinking cap to settle upon my head.

As long as it isn't mistaken for a nightcap zzzzzzzzzz!

Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts