The Hidden Path

So here I am after about a year of work -thinking about the trip last year, and how it affected me. And I realised that I needed to get back to writing something about my experiences- even here at home.

For the 48 hour film Comp I was lucky enough to be invited to act with a great little team. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzVK49pXD0


So by all means have a look and see some of my work. Doug and I are immersed in anumber of other projects- two features, a short, some youtube posts and I am reading his newest novel. You can also check out his work on the following website http://www.andromedaspaceways.com/

of course this year has been full of ups and downs tho' I am trying to ease the sharp harmful edge of those and doing some work on trying to approach those cliff edges that always seem to create such stress- lately I have been thinking more about the concept of Misrule and how it affects creativity- and I plan to use this as the centre of some research.


More to come, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts